Marketing Management Psychology Info Tech is beautiful.
Peng has advised many clients to grow their business and ideas. His success comes from the incredible enthusiasm he has for quality work, building relationships, and helping people.
- Head of Marketing - GCG Inc.
- Social Media Strategist - Crowd Media
- Field Advisor - Mckenzie Holland
- Executive Committee Member - GCG Inc.
- Business Dev. Manager - Aston Social
- Project Consultant - GCG Inc.
- IT Support (2013) at The University of Melbourne
- Lab Administrator (2012) at The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Commerce - University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology - University of Melbourne
- Python Programming - NCSS, University of Sydney
- Jim Ellis Award - Curtin Business Information Systems 100
- Sales - Mind Challenge Ltd.
- Customer Service - IGA
- Operations Manager - Winthrop Fish
- Intern - QBE Insurance
Writing is my hobby. There is nothing better than a warm blanket, hot chocolate, pen, and paper. I enjoy writing for my blog, short stories, fantasy fiction novels and books, and marketing guide books
Listen. One word is all it takes. When words are spoken, some bounce, some shatter, and some are lost. Words which bounce are happy- they fall from the mouth and are caught and treasured. Someday, they may be called upon again. Words which shatter are miserable. They cry as they fall, and suffer a glimpse of unwanted existance. Of all these, however, words which are lost are the greatest tragedy. These contain what could have been, or are misunderstood. Success. Divorce. Sorry. Ok. Singular words can tell a whole story. One word can ignite a passion, as it can destroy. One word can change your world, or be missed and fly away. Listen.
Peng loves blogging, writing, gaming, and has various entrepreneurial side projects.
Peng is a certified Level 2 Senior First Aid officer. He is also certified in Python Programming and HTML/CSS.
Among others, Peng volunteers for Native ARC, Save The Children and The Salvation Army. Peng also donates 10% of his earnings to the RSPCA and Oxfam.