with a background in marketing management sales psychology IT .
Peng has a Bachelor's of Commerce Degree specializing in Marketing and Management. He did half a year of further studies into psychology and has worked in marketing, sales, IT, and operational roles.
- Head of Marketing - GCG Inc.
- Social Media Strategist - Crowd Media
Operational & Project Roles
- Business Analyst - VmWare
- Executive Committee Member - GCG Inc.
- Project Consultant - GCG Inc.
- IT Support - University of Melbourne
- Lab Admin - University of Melbourne
- Door to Door Sales - McKenzie Holland
- Business Devevelopment - Aston Social
- Product Demonstrator - Mind Challenge
- Mystery Shopper - Grill'd
- Customer Service - IGA
- Cashier/Cook - Winthrop Fish Supply
- Intern - QBE Insurance
- Bachelor's - University of Melbourne
- NCSS Certificate - University of Sydney
- Jim Ellis Award - Curtin University
Peng loves dancing, playing dodgeball, and is an acrobatic yoga practitioner.
Peng is certified in first aid. He knows several programming languages and is proficient in a range of business software.
Peng is passionate about animal welfare, environmental conservation, global poverty, and access to education.